Badlands

Badlands

Montag, 26. Oktober 2015

Saturday, 24th of October

Saturday was the last day with our families. We get up really early and we went to Osage to an 'I love Lucy' dinner.
After breakfast we've carved pumpkins and roasted the pumpkin seeds. 
We still got much time left until the farewell dinner at Dave's, so we went on a walk with our dog Rocky. Then I packed a package and searched for options to send it, but Ryan and I decided that a second suit case is cheaper. Then we went to the farewell dinner, where our teachers and the major held speeches about GAPP. After the speeches we also told them about our experiences of our stay. Later on, we and some of the other German students went to a spook house in a little town, which was scarier than the one I visited the evening before. As we came back we just watched a 'horror' movie, that wasn't very scary, more funny I would say and we went to bed.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen